Special discounts on courses offered by our Corporate Training Centre (CTC) and our Centre for Information Technology and Engineering (CITE).
- No registration fees are applicable to alumni for CITE and CTC, (Non- GATE Courses). Alumuni courses may attract a minimal registration fee.
- 10% discount on tuition for Undergraduate degree holders, for CITE and CTC, (Non-GATE Tuition).
- 15% discount on tuition for Postgraduate degree and Professional Qualification holders, for CITE and CTC, (Non-GATE Tuition).
- All discounts offered to SBCS Alumni on courses offered by the Corporate Training Centre (CTC) and our Centre for Information Technology and Engineering (CITE) are to a maximum limit of Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000) per calendar year and are applicable only to the courses pursued by SBCS Alumni, all such courses upon registration are non – transferrable.
- As per SBCS policy in instances where courses are enrolled in and a payment plan is negotiated, all tuition fees are to be paid in full on or before the last class. In instances where payments have exceeded the last day of class, all awards will be withheld by Course Administration until all tuition fees are paid in full.
||10% discount up to $5,000 per calendar year
||15% discount up to $5,000 per calendar year
||15% discount up to $5,000 per calendar year
Continuing Education Courses:
From time to time SBCS will host Workshops, Mini – Conferences and Courses at subsidized or no cost to SBCS Alumni Association members.
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis or based on the availability of accommodation.
- SBCS reserves the right to cancel such courses and or replace with another of similar or of equal content.
- SBCS reserves the right to change the facilitator of the course, in addition to the venue or room allocation.
- Upon registration the SBCS Alumni Card is to be produced.
Employment Referral Service
As an SBCS Alumnus you are eligible to correspondence on Employment Referrals. Referrals will be communicated based on the availability of leads that have been forwarded to SBCS Alumni Association
- All referrals are assumed to be given in good faith and as such SBCS, SBCS Alumni Association, and its associated entities accept no liability for all referrals that have been communicated.
- It is the responsibility of the SBCS Alumni to follow up on all leads and as such are responsible for all cost associated with obtaining employment.
Career Guidance Service
As a member of the SBCS Alumni Association you are able to take advantage of Career Guidance Services offered via our Student Services Department.
- All requests for our Career Guidance Services will be facilitated via email.
- Career Guidance Services are limited to but includes basic career services including staff appointments for resume review (this do not include resume preparation), interviewing strategies, and basic job search questions, any additional services may attract a nominal fee.
- Upon scheduling an appointment your name and alumni number is to be quoted which is printed on your card.
General Terms and Conditions:
- The SBCS Alumni Card is and remains the property of SBCS.
- The SBCS Alumni Card is to be produced in the following circumstances but not limited to the following:
- Upon Attendance at all continuing education courses in such instances ID bands will be given to participants.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, offers, privileges, promotions, ongoing promotions, vouchers, promotional coupons, discount cards or vouchers, discount schemes, items on sale, discounted items, or in-house offers unless otherwise stated.
- Offers, discounts, vouchers and privileges cannot be exchanged for cash, other products or services and are not transferable to other persons unless otherwise stated.
- To enjoy the offers, alumni should adhere to the promotional periods stated, where applicable.
- Complimentary/Free or subsidized continuing education courses, if any, are on a first come, first serve basis, SBCS reserves the to replace continuing education courses with another of similar content.
- All payments for purchases are to be made directly to SBCS where applicable.
- In the event of Alumni Cards being misplaced, lost, stolen, destroyed requests for replacement cards may be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org at which a nominal fee of $25 will be charged.
- SBCS Alumni prior to 2013 who wish to become members, are required to fill in the requisite Application Form and return to any one of our campuses or forward to email@example.com
- All information is accurate at the time of publishing.
- SBCS reserves the right to cancel the service at any time without notice.
- SBCS Alumni Association reserves the right to make changes to the information without prior notice.