Procurement and Supply Management
Over the last few years, the areas of logistics, purchasing and supply have received a lot of attention and rightly so. For many organizations purchasing can run into the hundreds of millions and consequently requires trained professionals. Ensuring that an organization has the right stock of raw material or finished products at any time without overstocking, is more than just an art, it is now also a science. The efficient distribution of products to customers in cost effective manner is a complex activity in today’s world where organizations are not resident in any one country.
January – June 2018 Semester Schedules for CIPS:
WHY CHOOSE SBCS FOR PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLY MANAGEMENT?
UNMATCHED ACADEMIC AND ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT:
- CIPS approved centre of learning and only accredited centre in Trinidad.
- Excellence in teaching CIPS programs for over 15 years
- Highly qualified and industry experienced teachers with proven track records of success in the classroom and workplace.
- Teaching that blends academic theory with practice, aimed at producing graduates who are strategic thinkers and workplace professionals.
- Recently established CIPS Local Office raising the profile of procurement and supply locally.
- Efficient and thoughtful administrators and auxiliary staff.
A UNIQUE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT:
- Convenient study schedules aimed at accommodating various learning needs.
- Four conveniently-located, safe, secure and WiFi enabled learning facilities.
- Examination Centres strategically located at two campuses (Trincity and San Fernando).
DEVELOPING A WELL-ROUNDED PROFESSIONAL:
- A focus on producing graduates who are capable of thinking critically, creatively and abide by the CIPS Code of Ethics.
- Graduates who are team players with the ability to communicate persuasively.
- Join over 6,000 alumni who have graduated from SBCS with a globally recognised or professional qualification.
- Access the best career opportunities at home and abroad.
- Benefit from a range of continuing education and development courses, via face-to-face or online learning.
Click here for further information on the CIPS programme at SBCS.