This unit is designed to provide the learner with the theoretical, practical, and technical knowledge and understanding to build a capability to identify, define, analyse, and interpret data from a broad range of sources to support critical
business decisions in a variety of contexts and using a range of methodologies.
- This course is offered in 55 hours
This unit aims to give learners a sound understanding of:
1. Examining the role of analytics in decision-making in contemporary dynamic business environments
2. Assessing business information management data and systems appropriate for analytical decision-making in a variety of contexts
3. Preparing evaluative reports to meet the requirements of a specific project brief
4. Applying analytic techniques to develop options for decision-making, reports,and recommendations
Assessment method: Assignment
- ABE Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
The Association of Business Executives (ABE) offers professional qualifications which are recognised as accepted routes onto the later stages of a number of UK and foreign university qualifications, including the BA (Hons) Business Management and BA (Hons) Business and Marketing from the University of Sunderland.
This programme is taught using a blended approach of practical industry-relevant experiences and academics.
Students will be required to complete the four (4) core units -
- Managing Agile Organisations and People
- Innovation and Business Performance
- Effective Financial Management
- International Business Economics and Markets
and choose two (2) optional units from -
Registration is currently OPEN. Semester starts January 2019.