The AutoCAD 2019: Essentials and Intermediate (Level 1) course incorporates the features, commands and techniques for creating, editing and printing drawings. Hands-on exercises throughout the course explore how to create 2D production drawings.
The AutoCAD Certified User exam is included in AutoCAD 2019 - Essentials and Intermediate (Level 1).
- This course is offered in 30 hours
The following is a list of topics that will be covered during this programme:
- Navigating through the User Interface
- Creating Basic Drawings
- Manipulating Objects
- Implementing Drawing Organization and Inquiry Commands
- Altering Objects
- Annotate a Drawing
- Dimension Drawings
- Hatching Objects
- Creating Additional Drawing Objects and work on Projects
- Plotting the Drawing Output
- AutoCAD 2018/9
AutoCAD is a computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting software developed by Autodesk. Produce 2D documentation and drawings with a comprehensive set of drawing, editing, and annotation tools, as well as create almost any design with 3D modeling and visualization tools.
This programme is divided into three courses. The duration of each course is 30 contact hours.
- AutoCAD 2019 - Essentials and Intermediate (Level 1): This course is intended for entry-level CAD users, ideally persons employed in architecture, engineering, and construction sectors. Students will learn fundamental principles and techniques required for preparing professional drawings.
- AutoCAD 2019 - 2D Drafting (Level 2): This Intermediate course teaches students how to use key functions and dimensioning tools in order to create innovative drawings.
- AutoCAD 2019 - 3D Drawing and Modeling (Level 3): This Advanced course teaches students how to publish drawings and use collaborative tools while managing layers for optimal performance.
Why Study AutoCAD with SBCS?
- SBCS is an Authorised Autodesk Training Centre (ATC) and offers the Autodesk Certification exams at our Prometric Testing Center.
- AutoCAD exams can be written at your convenience at our Champs Fleurs campus through our testing center.
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom.
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace.
- Licensed AutoCAD 2019 software is used for this training.
- The programme is practical. All sessions are held in a lab and each participant has access to a computer.
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered part-time or Saturday, which allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs.
SCHEDULE & FEES
- All classes are offered in Champs Fleurs
- Package price for all 3 courses is $10,150
- Payment Plans are available
AutoCAD 2019 - Essentials and Intermediate (Level 1)
Start Date End Date Days Time Cash Price 28-Jan-19 27-Feb-19 M/W 5:30pm - 8:30pm $3,150 9-Mar-19 13-Apr-19 Sat 9:00am - 4:00pm $3,150 15-Jul-19 14-Aug-19 M/W 5:30pm - 8:30pm $3,150 10-Aug-19 14-Sep-19 Sat 9:00am - 4:00pm $3,150
AutoCAD 2019 - 2D Drafting (Level 2)
Start Date End Date Days Time Cash Price 25-Mar-19 29-Apr-19 M/W 5:30pm - 8:30pm $3,650 4-May-19 1-Jun-19 Sat 9:00am - 4:00pm $3,650 9-Sep-19 9-Oct-19 M/W 5:30pm - 8:30pm $3,650 28-Sep-19 26-Oct-19 Sat 9:00am - 4:00pm $3,650
AutoCAD 2018 - 3D Drawing and Modeling (Level 3)
Start Date End Date Days Time Cash Price 5-Nov-18 10-Dec-18 M/W 5:30pm - 8:30pm $3,650 10-Nov-18 8-Dec-18 Sat 9:00am - 4:00pm $3,650
AutoCAD 2019 - 3D Drawing and Modeling (Level 3)
Start Date End Date Days Time Cash Price 20-May-19 26-Jun-19 M/W 5:30pm - 8:30pm $3,650 29-Jun-19 27-Jul-19 Sat 9:00am - 4:00pm $3,650 21-Oct-19 25-Nov-19 M/W 5:30pm - 8:30pm $3,650 9-Nov-19 7-Dec-19 Sat 9:00am - 4:00pm $3,650
Please note: All information provided is subject to change without prior notice.