- This course is offered in 50 hours
Upon successful completion of this unit learners will be able to:
- Understand how to devise a business case for requirements to be sourced from external suppliers
- Understand the fundamentals of specifications and key performance indicators that are included in contractual arrangements made with suppliers
- Understand the main clauses that are included in formal contracts
- Understand the main implications of outsourced work or outsourced services for
The unit is examination based and comprises of four exam questions each worth 25 marks, each testing a different learning outcome.
Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Gain an industry-driven, internationally-recognised Procurement and Supply qualification!
For those with aspirations of advancing to middle management in a procurement role, this qualification is for you!. The Diploma in Procurement and Supply focusses on organisational procedures and processes including negotiation, planning, risk management and data analysis; equipping you to take on supervisory-level responsibilities within the procurement function.
Building on the knowledge of the Advanced Certificate qualification, the Diploma programme consists of five compulsory units. One of these, Contexts of Procurement and Supply is an integrative unit which is designed to draw together the knowledge and understanding achieved in the other four units and to demonstrate how these units combine and integrate in a working environment.
January - June 2018 Semester Schedules for CIPS:
Not the procurement qualification for you; need something more advanced? No problem.
Go further with your CIPS training at SBCS: