Upon successful completion of this unit, learners will be able to:
- Explain key BPI terms, concepts and organizational requirements;
- Describe the five (5) phases of the BPI methodology and key phase activities;
- Perform key Phase 1 (‘Understand’) activities to develop BPI priorities based on overall context understanding;
- Perform key Phase 2 (‘Assess’) activities to analyze current (‘As-Is’) processes and generate ideas for improvement;
- Perform key Phase 3 (‘Design’) activities to create improved (‘To-Be’) processes and a high-level Implementation Plan;
- Perform key Phase 4 (‘Implement’) activities to understand and address key change management issues associated with implementation of BPI initiatives;
- Perform key Phase 5 (‘Monitor’) activities to track results and benefits of the BPI implementation.
|Champs Fleurs||6-Jun-18||25-Jul-18||Wed||5:30pm – 8:30pm||$2,450.00|
A Practitioner’s Approach to Business Process Improvement
This course will provide participants with an excellent working knowledge of the processes, principles and techniques involved in the theory and application of process mapping techniques aligned to international standards and based on proven industry practice. It will enable the participant the ability to practice in the real world. Participants would be able to effectively develop business process re-engineering and transformation plans, including process maps.
Business professionals and owners, project management personnel, engineers, attorneys, analysts, ICT personnel, change professionals, members of transformation teams, quality professionals, students and anyone involved in mapping processes and business re-engineering and transformation.