The learner will be introduced to self-development practices, including self-reflection in order to develop a unique and informative curriculum vitae (CV), complete job applications and prepare for job interviews. The course should
help to develop communication skills and self-awareness, and enable the learner to view his/her current position as part of a life-long journey of learning and development, both professionally and personally.
- This course is offered in 55 hours
This unit aims to give learners a sound understanding of:
1. Explaing n the concept of employability,its relevance and value to both employing organisations and individuals
2. Assessing your own skill set in terms of employability and use it to write a unique curriculum vitae (CV) and
complete relevant job applications,maximising your potential value to an employer
3. Outlining how your skillset can be used to demonstrate your employability during the recruitment and selection
4. Appraising how employability skills can help establish you in a new job role and become part of the team
5. Using a process of self-awareness and self-reflection, summarise opportunities for personal development planning in order to ensure you maintain your value as an employee and advance your career potential
Assessment method: Assignment
ABE Level 4 Foundation Diploma in Business Management
A BUSINESS DEGREE YOU CAN USE EVEN WHILE YOU EARN IT... WITH ABE...
The Association of Business Executives (ABE) offers professional qualifications which are recognised as accepted routes onto the later stages of a number of UK and foreign university qualifications, including Bachelor's and/or Master's degrees, for example the BA (Hons) Business Management and BA (Hons) Business and Marketing from the University of Sunderland, and the BA (Hons) Human Resource Management from the University of Greenwich.
Upon successful completion of the ABE Level 4 Foundation Diploma, one may progress to:
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Business
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Computing
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment (Building Services Engineering)
- BTEC Higher National Diploma Creative Media Production
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Art and Design
- ABE Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
This programme is taught using a blended approach of practical industry relevant experiences and academics.