Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Succeed different types of interviews
- Handle different pre-employment testing, and what to expect in their target market
- Design a personalized portfolio
- Develop a job search plan
- Develop their career goals strategically
- Review fundamental tactics to secure professional positions.
Getting Work Ready, inclusive of Mock Interview, Career Guidance and Job Search
The workshop describes and explains the importance of career management in today's world of work. It presents a framework for individual career management. It also offers a model of intentional career management and career planning that emphasizes deep awareness of self and the professional environment.