This unit will provide individuals with a basic photovoltaic background, with the technical and practical knowledge required to design and install complex photovoltaic systems to meet real world applications.
- This course can be completed in 30 contact hours,
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Install panels on various roof layouts using different racking methods
- Install and maintain batteries, inverters, charge controllers and enclosures.
- Prepare photovoltaic system drawings for electrical inspection and approval.
- Install Hybrid systems.
- Install Grid-Tie systems.
- Install grounding and lightning protection.
- Commission and Hand over.
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Registration Status|