- This course is offered in 50 hours
Upon successful completion of this unit the learner will be able to:
- Understand the main leadership skills and behaviours that are appropriate for improving procurement and supply chain management
- Be able to create a communication plan to influence personnel involved in a supply chain
- Understand how to overcome common challenges faced by procurement and supply chain managers
- Understand the main methods to lead change in the supply chain
This unit is examination based and comprises of an unseen case of around 500 words and four questions each worth 25 marks, each testing a different learning outcome. Questions should be answered within the context of the case.
Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Gain an industry-driven, internationally-recognised Procurement and Supply qualification!
Upon successful completion of the CIPS Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply, one can progress onto our Master of Business Administration (MBA), then on to the Doctor of Business Administration (DBA).
January - June 2018 Semester Schedules for CIPS:
Seeking to start or get certified in a career in procurement and supply? See the CIPS qualifications at SBCS:
- Advanced Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply
- Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply