In this unit, the learner will explore different stakeholders in depth, analysing their potential impact and influence, in order to develop relevant relationship management strategies that will enable organisations to overcome threats, take
advantage of opportunities, achieve their objectives and protect their brand.
- This course is offered in 55 hours
Upon completion of this unit, the learner will have a sound understanding of:
1. Assessing the potential influence and impact of stakeholders for a range of organisations
2. Evaluating the opportunities and threats that can be created by key stakeholder groups
3. Assessing the drivers for and key components of effective stakeholder relationships
4. Applying relationship management strategies for a range of internal and external stakeholders
Assessment method: Assignment
ABE Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
The Association of Business Executives (ABE) offers professional qualifications which are recognised as accepted routes onto the later stages of a number of UK and foreign university qualifications, including the BA (Hons) Business Management and BA (Hons) Business and Marketing from the University of Sunderland, and the BA (Hons) Human Resource Management from the University of Greenwich.
This programme is taught using a blended approach of practical industry-relevant experiences and academics.
Students will be required to complete the four (4) core units -
- Managing Agile Organisations and People
- Innovation and Business Performance
- Effective Financial Management
- International Business Economics and Markets
and choose two (2) optional units from -