This module comprises subjects such as linear and quadratic equations and graphs.Students also study functions and their applications in business and economics.
- This course is offered in 60 hours
- A review of some Basic Mathematics
- Linear Equations and Graphs
- Simultaneous Equations
- Linear Programming
- Applications of Differentiation
- Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
- Series and Mathematics of Finance
Lectures and tutorials.
Two coursework exams.
One three hour written paper.
Certificate of Higher Education in Computing and Information Systems
The Certificate of Higher Education in Computing and Information Systems (formerly Diploma in Computing and Information Systems) is a qualification in its own right that provides an alternative entry route to degree study. It can be completed in a minimum of two years. On successful completion of the programme, you may transfer directly to year two of the BSc (Hons) Computing and Information Systems.
At SBCS we focus on -
- Producing graduates who are capable of thinking critically, creatively and ethically.
- Graduates who are team players with the ability to communicate persuasively.
Highlights at a glance -
- Final Year (Top-up)
- Global Recognition
- Excellent Facilities and Administrative Support
- Expert Lecturers