- This course is offered in 50 hours
Upon successful completion of this unit the learner will be able to:
- Understand the concept and scope of operations management in supply chain organisations
- Understand aspects of the design of operations management in supply chain organisations
- Understand capacity planning and control in operations management in supply chain
- Understand the main improvement methodologies that can be applied in operations
This unit is examination based and comprises of four exam questions each worth 25 marks, each testing a different learning outcome.
- Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Gain an industry-driven, internationally-recognised Procurement and Supply qualification!
The Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply is best suited to senior buyers, contract and supply chain managers, and provides them with the expertise to improve organisational procurement and to fulfil organisational objectives.
The qualification progressively builds on the Advanced Certificate and Diploma levels; it focuses on cost reduction and added value of purchases and supplies, improving timescales and stock control, management and innovation in the procurement and supply process, and developing legal and risk management expertise.
Ready for your MCIPS designation in procurement and supply? Complete our CIPS Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply.