- This course is offered in 30 hours
Upon successful completion of this unit learners will be able to:
- Understand the workflow involved when making agreements with suppliers
- Be able to develop a standard purchase order for goods or services
- Be able to interpret data relating to the workflow involved in procurement and supply
- Understand how to deliver effective customer service to improve workflow in procurement and supply
This unit is examination based and comprises of a practical written exam with four exam questions each worth 25 marks, each testing a different learning outcome. The questions are designed to simulate tasks which might be undertaken in the work environment.
- Advanced Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations
The Advanced Certificate will provide students with an understanding of supply market analysis and its importance to the procurement process. It is the ideal qualification for those in an operational role, tasked with procurement and supply responsibilities.
This level will also expand their understanding of the logistical issues that organisations are faced with when trading internationally and an introduction to specialist techniques that organisations purchasing internationally will need to employ.
Already achieved this level, or want to advance your procurement and supply study? See our portfolio of further CIPS qualifications:
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply
- Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply
- Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply
January - June 2018 Semester Schedules for CIPS: