Each student is required to undertake an individual project which can be expected to take up at least 300 hours of a student’s time. Internet access is required to widen the scope of information sources and aid in obtaining some free- and share-ware.
- This course is offered in 60 hours
Lectures, tutorials, lab and consultations.
One preliminary report and one final project submissions.
One two-hour 15 minute unseen written paper.
- BSc (Hons) Computing and Information Systems (UoL)
This degree prepares you to develop systems that can grow to meet new and changing needs in modern business environments.
- This degree is internationally recognized, giving you an advantage in the job market, wherever your career takes you.
- You can rely on the quality of the content of this degree.
- You will gain specialist expertise in the development and application of innovative technologies.
- Our courses are designed to help you develop the analytical, organizational and creative skills sought by employers in the fast-evolving sector.
- You will receive comprehensive subject guides approved by Goldsmith's academics, as well as access to a wealth of online resources.
- This programme provides an excellent preparation for a career as a computing or information systems professional.
In order to obtain the BSc (Hons) in Computing and Information Systems, students will pursue:-
- 8 core full modules
- 6 electives (half modules)
- Final Project
At SBCS we focus on -
- Producing graduates who are capable of thinking critically, creatively and ethically.
- Graduates who are team players with the ability to communicate persuasively.
Highlights at a glance -
- Final Year (Top-up)
- Global Recognition
- Excellent Facilities and Administrative Support
- Expert Lecturers