This course is designed to provide participants with an in-depth examination of the fundamentals of communications and public relations. Participants will gain a better understanding of the best practices in communications/public relations and new ideas for implementing those practices into their organizations.
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify key elements and principles of Public Relations
- Demonstrate an understanding of the communication process
- Demonstrate ability to work in groups to prepare oral presentations.
- Prepare reports, television productions and advertisements
- Review crisis communication strategy and understand the principles of Event Management
|San Fernando||26-Jun-18||14-Aug-18||Tue||5:30pm – 8:30pm||$2,450.00|
- Public Relations and Corporate Communications
This module enables participants to demonstrate an understanding of the public relations processes and the strategies necessary to effectively communicate with the media, and by extension, the wider society. Learners will view public relations within a theoretical framework, with emphasis placed on planning for growth management, evaluation, and strategic planning in public decision-making.
Anyone interested in entering the field of communications and persons who wish to improve their public speaking skills.