- concepts and processes of strategic development and marketing planning
- the importance of strategic marketing analysis and research
- how an organisation determines and achieves its strategic direction
- implementation, measurement and control of strategic marketing plans
- strategic marketing for different business contexts
- the impact of technological advances
- This course is offered in 50 hours
- Written examination (unless otherwise stated). Written examinations are of three hours’ duration.
- All learning outcomes will be assessed.
ABE Level 6 Diploma in Business Management
Progress seamlessly into a Bachelor's Degree...
The Association of Business Executives (ABE) offers professional qualifications which are recognized as accepted routes onto the later stages of a number of UK and foreign university qualifications, including Bachelor's and/or Master's degrees.
Upon successful completion of the ABE Level 6 Diploma, one may progress to:
- BA (Hons) Business Management from the University of Sunderland
- BA (Hons) Business and Marketing from the University of Sunderland
- BA Honours Human Resource Management from the University of Greenwich