On Sunday, August 5, 2012 we held our main SBCS Open Day at our flagship campus in Champs Fleurs. Our entire suite of programmes were on display, which included:-
– Undergraduate degrees from University of London, University of Greenwich, University of Sunderland
– Post Graduate degrees from Edinburgh Business School – Heriot-Watt University, University of Greenwich and University of Leicester
– Professional programmes from ACCA, ABE, CIPS
– Diplomas in Telecommunications and Electrical Engineering from City and Guilds
– BTEC Higher National Diplomas (HNDs) in Graphics, Media, Business, Building Services Engineering and Computing
– Professional Development courses
The San Fernando, Trincity and Port of Spain campuses also showcased the programmes and services offered at their respective campuses.
Attendees were given the opportunity to participate in our Psychometric Testing, receive Career Guidance from qualified lecturers and as well as take part in the many games and trivia held at the various booths. Past and present students were also on hand to provide advice to prospective students.
Whilst our Course Administration units fielded questions on the content of our programmes, our Quality Assurance Unit gave insight into the context of our qualifications; explaining to participants the controls established for the selection and continued improvement of our programmes and delivery.