The Advanced Certificate in Design Essentials - Adobe CS6 Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign provides participants with the knowledge to navigate Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, and teaches how to use key features and capabilities of the software to create and edit professional-looking designs for a variety of purposes and situations. This is the second level to a Professional Certificate in Design Essentials - Adobe CS6 Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. Both courses provide a solid foundation that allow users to build on for further study.
Learning outcomes include:
- Appreciating advanced concepts and features of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Using Photoshop to edit camera raw, understand color profile and use the slice tool to edit elements to add interactivity on a web page
- Using Illustrator to create work that would be print ready
- Using InDesign to learn the necessary advanced skills in book creation
- Integrating applications and automating features to maximize efficiency
The duration of this course is 36 contact hours.
Why Study Adobe CS6 Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign with SBCS?
- Instructors are highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom.
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace.
- The course is practical. All sessions are held in a lab and each participant has access to a computer.
- Modern, fully equipped labs. You learn using the same software that you will encounter in the field.
- Licensed Adobe software is used for this training.
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered part-time or on Saturdays at two locations. This allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs.
SCHEDULE & FEES
- Payment Plans are available.
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cash Price|
|30-Oct-18||6-Dec-18||T/T||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$2,950|
|3-Jun-19||17-Jul-19||M/W||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$2,950|
|4-Nov-19||11-Dec-19||M/W||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$2,950|
Please note: All information provided is subject to change without prior notice.
- 6 weeks
- Champs Fleurs
- Administration fee: $150 to be paid on registration.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Late Administration fee: $175 will be charged if registration is within one week of the scheduled start date of the course.
- Payment Plan: A credit price, usually 10% more than the cash price, is available if necessary. The down payment is 60% of the credit price plus the administration fee. The remainder is paid in installments before the end of the course.