The Advanced Certificate will provide students with an understanding of supply market analysis and its importance to the procurement process. It is the ideal qualification for those in an operational role, tasked with procurement and supply responsibilities.
This level will also expand their understanding of the logistical issues that organisations are faced with when trading internationally and an introduction to specialist techniques that organisations purchasing internationally will need to employ.
Already achieved this level, or want to advance your procurement and supply study? See our portfolio of further CIPS qualifications:
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply
- Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply
- Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply
- Each level of the CIPS programme can be completed in one year.
- San Fernando, Trincity
- 18 years or older and four (4) O’ Level passes inclusive of English or
- CIPS Certificate in Purchasing and Supply or
- CIPS Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations
New Students – In order to register, you must proceed to our Course Administration teams for verification of your entry qualifications before any payments or registration can be done. You must provide evidence of your entry qualifications by presenting:
- Original certificates along with 2 copies.
- A Job Letter (mature entry route) and original CXC Certificates or any other academic qualifications.
If your entry qualifications are satisfactory you would then be issued the following forms when registering:
- Student Enrollment Ticket
To complete your registration process you would then be directed to our Advisory and Admissions Centre where you will be given the following form to complete:
- SBCS Registration Form (for registration with SBCS)
The course is offered part-time in the following semesters:
- January to May
- June to November
The learner must successfully complete five (5) units to achieve the Advanced Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations.