Gain an industry-driven, internationally-recognised Procurement and Supply qualification!
The Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply is best suited to senior buyers, contract and supply chain managers, and provides them with the expertise to improve organisational procurement and to fulfil organisational objectives.
The qualification progressively builds on the Advanced Certificate and Diploma levels; it focuses on cost reduction and added value of purchases and supplies, improving timescales and stock control, management and innovation in the procurement and supply process, and developing legal and risk management expertise.
Ready for your MCIPS designation in procurement and supply? Complete our CIPS Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply.
- Each level of the CIPS programme can be completed in one year.
- Champs Fleurs, San Fernando
- Foundation Diploma in Purchasing and Supply
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply
In order to register, you must come into our Course Administration teams for verification of your entry qualifications before any payments or registration can be done. You must provide evidence of your entry qualifications by presenting:
- Original certificates along with 2 copies.
- A Job Letter (mature entry route) and original CXC Certificates or any other academic qualifications.
If your entry qualifications are satisfactory you would then be issued the following forms when registering
- Student Enrollment Ticket
To complete your registration process you would then be directed to our Advisory and Admissions Centre where you will be given the following form to complete:
- SBCS Registration Form (for registration with SBCS)
The course is offered in the following semesters on part-time/Saturdays:
- January to May
- June to November
The learner must successfully complete five (5) units to achieve the Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply.