Effective communication sets the foundation for individual and organizational success. When you master effective communication skills, you gain the power to get things done. This course in Effective Business Communication focuses on developing effective writing, speaking and presentation skills. This will be examined and practiced especially in memoranda, letters, reports, in class presentations etc.and, an opportunity will be provided for each delegate to address their current style of communication and understand the level of effectiveness they are currently using.
Anyone interested in improving his/her business communication skills to be able to communicate more effectively with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- 18 Contact Hours
- Champs Fleurs, San Fernando
- All information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS employs a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.