A Professional Certificate in Design Essentials - Adobe CS6 Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign provides learners with the ability to design and layout their own Graphic Communications in a practical manner through the use of the powerful, industry standard suite of programs from Adobe. The course explores the options for producing advanced visual solutions and effects for your artwork and teaches how to work with multiple pieces of software simultaneously.
Learning outcomes include:
- Basic concepts and features of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Using Photoshop to edit photographs, compose digital painting, video editing and labeling for 3D objects
- Using the Shape Builder, Pathfinder and other tools in Adobe Illustrator to create graphics for promotional items
- Using InDesign to create layout incorporate work created in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Integrating applications and automating features to maximize efficiency
The duration of this course is 48 contact hours.
Why Study Adobe CS6 Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign with SBCS?
- Instructors are highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom.
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace.
- The course is practical. All sessions are held in a lab and each participant has access to a computer.
- Modern, fully equipped labs. You learn using the same software that you will encounter in the field.
- Licensed Adobe software is used for this training.
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered part-time or on Saturdays at two locations. This allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs.
SCHEDULE & FEES
- Payment Plans are available.
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cash Price|
|24-Feb-18||21-Apr-18||Sat||9:00am - 4:00pm||$3,750|
|20-Mar-18||10-May-18||T/T||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$3,750|
|19-May-18||7-Jul-18||Sat||9:00am - 4:00pm||$3,750|
|5-Jun-18||31-Jul-18||T/T||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$3,750|
|16-Jul-18||10-Sep-18||M/W||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$3,750|
|11-Aug-18||29-Sep-18||Sat||9:00am - 4:00pm||$3,750|
|17-Sep-18||14-Nov-18||M/W||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$3,750|
|13-Oct-18||1-Dec-18||Sat||9:00am - 4:00pm||$3,750|
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cash Price
|26-Jun-18||16-Aug-18||T/T||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$3,750|
Please note: All information provided is subject to change without prior notice.
On completion students can progress to:
- 2 months
- Champs Fleurs, Trincity
- Administration fee: $150 to be paid on registration.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Late Administration fee: $175 will be charged if registration is within one week of the scheduled start date of the course.
- Payment Plan:A credit price, usually 10% more than the cash price, is available if necessary. The down payment is 60% of the credit price plus the administration fee. The remainder is paid in installments before the end of the course.