Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification gives students experience with the latest technical knowledge of networking Cisco LAN and WAN routers and switches. Pre-requisite is Network+ or equivalent knowledge.
Learning outcomes include:
- identification of Network Fundamentals
- Identification and configuration of LAN switching technologies
- Description, implementation and verification of IP routing technologies
- Identification and configuration of WAN technologies
- Identification and configuration of infrastructure services
- Configuration and verification of network device security
- Configuration of Infrastructure management
The duration of this course in 63 contact hours
Why Study Cisco CCNA with SBCS?
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace and is based on the latest Cisco CCNA exam objectives
- The course is practical. All sessions are held in a lab.
- Modern, fully equipped labs. You learn using the same hardware and software that you will encounter in the field
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered on a part-time basis, which allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs
SCHEDULE & FEES
- Payment Plans are available
- Register on or before 30 August and earn a 10% discount.
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cash Price|
|17-Jul-18||25-Sep-18||T/T||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$6,850|
|2-Oct-18||11-Dec-18||T/T||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$6,850|
|26-Nov-18||10-Dec-18||M-F||9:00am - 4:00pm||$6,850|
Please note: All information provided is subject to change. Price quoted does not include the exam fee.
You might also be interested in:
- 10 weeks
- Champs Fleurs, San Fernando
- Administration fee: $150 to be paid on registration.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Late Administration fee: $175 will be charged if registration is within one week of the scheduled start date of the course.
- Payment Plan: A credit price, usually 10% more than the cash price, is available if necessary. The down payment is 60% of the credit price plus the administration fee. The remainder is paid in installments before the end of the course.