Awkward introductions, weak handshakes, poor communication, ineffective meetings, and lack of consideration can negatively affect anyone's career and business relationships. The skills acquired through this training will give participants a poised and convincing manner taking them into any professional setting. When all else are equal, impeccable etiquette can be one's greatest strength.
In this course, we examine the basics - most importantly consideration of others, dress/appearance, the workplace versus social situations, proper introductions and "the handshake," conversation skills/small talk, cultural differences, dealing with interruptions, proper business email and telephone etiquette.This highly interactive and fun course looks at participants' image at work. It focuses on the link between the company's image and the image they are currently projecting at work. There is helpful information on professional dressing, colours, positive body language, effective communication and a range of tips for dealing with etiquette in business situations, including fine dining.
This course is intended for students and individuals already in the workforce, however, unemployed persons would find the content very relevant as well as anyone who wants to understand the intangibles that go into a successful career or business.
- 6 Contact Hours
- All information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.