This ten week course will give you an appreciation of Industrial relations in the context of Strategic Human Resource Management. The course will also focus on the application of principles and practices of good Industrial Relations and a harmonization with Human Resource Management practice which can ultimately lead to a productive workforce and the achievement of the organization’s vision.
The course is geared towards improving the knowledge and understanding of human resource practitioners, managers, supervisors, small business owners and anyone who is in need of a basic understanding of Industrial Relations.
- 30 Contact Hours
- San Fernando
- All information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.