Introduction to SQL teaches the basics of SQL and introduces the concepts of database design. Students will get hands on experience with creating database tables and writing queries to retrieve data from the database.
Learning outcomes include:
- Introduction to Database Systems
- Database Design
- Building the Database
- Querying the Database
- Advanced Queries
- INSERT Statement
- UPDATE Statement
- DELETE Statement
- Advanced SQL Statements
The duration of this course is 24 contact hours
Why Study Introduction to SQL with SBCS?
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom.
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace.
- The course is practical. All sessions are held in a lab and each participant has access to a computer.
- Modern, fully equipped labs. You learn using the same hardware and software that you will encounter in the field.
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered on a part-time basis at one location, which allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs.
SCHEDULE & FEES
- Payment Plans are available.
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cash Price|
|12-Mar-18||9-Apr-18||M/W||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$2,250|
|6-Aug-18||29-Aug-18||M/W||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$2,250|
Please note: All information provided is subject to change without prior notice.
- 1 month
- Champs Fleurs
- Administration fee: $150 to be paid on registration.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Late Administration fee: $175 will be charged if registration is within one week of the scheduled start date of the course.
- Payment Plan: A credit price, usually 10% more than the cash price, is available if necessary. The down payment is 60% of the credit price plus the administration fee. The remainder is paid in installments before the end of the course.