The Association of Business Executives (ABE) offers professional qualifications which are recognised as accepted routes onto the later stages of a number of UK and foreign university qualifications, including the BA (Hons) Business Management and BA (Hons) Business and Marketing from the University of Sunderland, and the BA (Hons) Human Resource Management from the University of Greenwich.
This programme is taught using a blended approach of practical industry-relevant experiences and academics.
Students will be required to complete the four (4) core units -
- Managing Agile Organisations and People
- Innovation and Business Performance
- Effective Financial Management
- International Business Economics and Markets
and choose two (2) optional units from -
- 1 - 1.5 years
To be eligible for entry to the ABE Level 5 Diploma in Business Management, you must satisfy one of the following requirements:
- Completion of ABE Level 4 Diploma
- Persons over 21 with four (4) CXC O’level passes inclusive of English & Mathematics and two (2) or more years working experience in a relevant industry at supervisory level
Candidates who do not meet these entry requirements will be considered on an individual basis.
New Students – In order to register, you must first proceed to the Centre for Certified Professional Programmes (CCPP) Department for verification of your entry qualifications before any payments or registration can be done. You must provide evidence of your entry qualifications by presenting:
- Original certificates along with 2 copies.
- A Job Letter (mature entry route) and original CXC Certificates or any other academic qualifications.
If your entry qualifications are satisfactory you would then be issued the following forms when registering:
- Student Enrollment Ticket
To complete your registration process you would then be directed to our Advisory and Admissions Centre where you will be given the following form to complete:
- SBCS Registration Form (for registration with SBCS)
Continuing Students – Proof of previous papers attempted, which were funded by GATE must be shown upon registration.