This module enables participants to demonstrate an understanding of logistics and its role in supply chain management. Participants will develop the ability to evaluate any logistics operations to which they are exposed and determine if it is working effectively. They will also be able to assess their own roles as operatives in the logistics process with the aim of improving their own performance.
This module provides learners with the opportunity to develop an understanding of the logistics process and the various activities that form part of the process.
Inventory Managers, Warehouse Managers, Inventory Supervisors, Warehouse Supervisors, Customs Personnel, Expeditors, Logistics Personnel, Materials Personnel, Distribution Managers and Supervisors
Related Procurement and Supply programmes:
- 18 Contact Hours
- San Fernando, Trincity
- All information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.