Human beings by nature will always have needs and wants. The failure or success in satisfying those desires is directly related to our ability to negotiate. The objective is to get want we want at a price that represents outstanding value or sometimes less than what we are willing to settle for. Poor negotiations will always end up in giving up something we value a lot and not getting the commensurate benefit, and destroying good relationships and trust with people.
The process of identifying our needs and wants to achieving our goal is not simple and could be quite a complex task. With proper training, the uncertainty of outcomes of negotiation will significantly reduce. The purpose of this workshop is to enable participants to develop the skills necessary to negotiate effectively in their personal lives as well as resolving conflicts in the work place.
- 12 Contact Hours
- Champs Fleurs
- All information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.