CompTIA Network+ is a networking certification that is trusted around the world. It validates the essential knowledge and skills needed to confidently design, configure, manage and troubleshoot any wired and wireless networks using a variety of hardware and software. Network+ meets ISO standards and is approved by the U.S. Department of Defense.
Learning outcomes include (but not limited to) the following:
- Identifying the basic components of network theory, the major network communications methods and network data delivery methods
- Listing and describing network media and hardware components
- Identifying the major types of network implementations, components and major services of a TCP/IP network implementation and deployment and the characteristics of a variety of network protocols
- Identifying the components of LAN and WAN implementation along with the major issues and technologies in network security as well as the components of a remote network implementation
- Identifying major issues and technologies in disaster recovery, data storage technologies and implementations
- Identifying the primary network operating systems and the major issues, models, tools, and techniques in network troubleshooting
The duration of this course is 36 contact hours.
Why Study Network+ with SBCS?
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom.
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace.
- The course is practical. All sessions are held in a lab and each participant has access to a computer.
- Modern, fully equipped labs. You learn using the same hardware and software that you will encounter in the field.
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered on a full-time, part-time or Saturday basis at two locations, which allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs.
- Sufficient contact hours to cover the full syllabus and prepare participants for the CompTIA exam.
- CompTIA exams can be written at your convenience at our Champs Fleurs campus through our testing center.
SCHEDULE & FEES
- Payment Plans are available.
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cash Price
|16-Apr-18||23-May-18||M/W||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$4,100|
|2-Jun-18||7-Jul-18||Sat||9:00am - 4:00pm||$4,100|
|16-Jul-18||23-Jul-18||M-F||9:00am - 4:00pm||$4,100|
|6-Aug-18||12-Sep-18||M/W||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$4,100|
|17-Sep-18||25-Sep-18||M-F||9:00am - 4:00pm||$4,100|
|8-Oct-18||19-Nov-18||M/W||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$4,100|
|3-Nov-18||8-Dec-18||Sat||9:00am - 4:00pm||$4,100|
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cash Price|
|21-Jul-18||25-Aug-18||Sat||9:00am - 4:00pm||$4,100|
|27-Oct-18||1-Dec-18||Sat||9:00am - 4:00pm||$4,100|
Please note: All information provided is subject to change without prior notice.
Package Prices available for:
- A+ and Network+: $8,260
- A+, Network+ and Security+: $12,430
- A+, Network+ and Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA): $14,275
On completion students can progress to:
- 6 weeks part time, 6 days full time
- Champs Fleurs, San Fernando
- Administration fee: $150 to be paid on registration.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Late Administration fee: $175 will be charged if registration is within one week of the scheduled start date of the course.
- Payment Plan: A credit price, usually 10% more than the cash price, is available if necessary. The down payment is 60% of the credit price plus the administration fee. The remainder is paid in installments before the end of the course.
This course is geared towards the CompTIA Network+ N10-006 exam.
- In person at any of our campuses
- Online via Pearson Vue.
- Visit our Book Distribution Centre three (3) to five (5) days before the actual exam day
- Walk with two (2) forms of valid ID one of which must be a picture ID
- Pay for the exam via Bank Draft,Cheque Linx, Visa or Mastercard
Persons registering online would need to:
- Visit Pearson Vue
- Sign in or create an account
- Follow the steps provided on the website to register for the exam