The Network Forensic Investigation course will be equally split between the methods and principles required to isolate, investigate and extract evidence in a live network environment and applying these in practical, hands-on exercises based on real life scenarios, created in a set of physical and virtual networks
Learning outcomes include:
- Understanding of Investigation Principles and Strategy
- Describing Computer Networks
- Describing Network Addressing
- Identifying Network Protocols
- Defining Major Network Profiles
- Identifying and Describing Network Devices
- Performing Basic Information Gathering
- Defining the Cyber Analysis Process
- Understanding the Need for Simplifying Complex Evidence
The duration of this course is 24 contact hours.
Why Study Network Forensic Investigation with SBCS?
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace
- The course is practical. All sessions are held in a lab.
- Modern, fully equipped labs. You learn using the same software that you will encounter in the field
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered on a part-time or Saturday basis, which allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs
SCHEDULE & FEES
- Payment Plans are available.
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cash Price|
|26-Feb-18||21-Mar-18||M/W||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$2,950|
|27-Oct-18||17-Nov-18||Sat||9:00am - 4:00pm||$2,950|
Please note: All information provided is subject to change without prior notice.
You might also be interested in:
- Computer Forensics
- Security Testing Associate
- Wireless Security Associate
- MSc Operational Cyber Security
- 4 weeks
- Champs Fleurs
- Administration fee: $150 to be paid on registration.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Late Administration fee: $175 will be charged if registration is within one week of the scheduled start date of the course.
- Payment Plan: A credit price, usually 10% more than the cash price, is available if necessary. The down payment is 60% of the credit price plus the administration fee. The remainder is paid in installments before the end of the course.