This course is an introduction to the processing of payroll in the organization regardless of its size. All aspects of the payroll function would be examined, including computations, accounting and statutory compliance. Personal spending, savings and investment decisions would be introduced in the Budgeting section.
The following areas of Corporate Budgeting would be included:
- Cash Management
- Budget Projections
- Comprehensive review of actual results and revisions
This programme is designed for anyone responsible for the processing or supervision of the payroll function in the organization as well as persons wishing to learn about personal budgeting and budgeting in the business environment.
Students should also have Basic Computerized Spreadsheet skills.
- 21 Contact Hours
- Champs Fleurs, San Fernando
- All information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS employs a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.
To contact the Corporate Training Centre, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the numbers below:
Champs Fleurs – (868) 663-7227 extensions 1110-1114
Port of Spain – (868) 622-1993 / (868) 622-9008
San Fernando – (868) 652-2388 / (868) 653-6331 / (868) 657-2681
Trincity – (868) 640-7090 / (868) 640-7490