Security Testing Associate takes participants on a journey through the various stages of a hacking attack, or equally a penetration test, from initial information discovery and target scanning through to exploitation, privilege escalation and retaining access.
Learning outcomes include:
- Understanding the basics of hacking
- Undergoing a networking refresher
- Reviewing information discovery
- Conducting target scanning
- Learning about vulnerability assessment
- Attacking Windows
- Attacking Linux
- Retaining access
- Covering tracks
The duration of this course is 24 contact hours.
Why Study Security Testing Associate with SBCS?
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace
- The course is practical. All sessions are held in a lab.
- Modern, fully equipped labs. You learn using the same software that you will encounter in the field
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered on a part-time basis, which allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs
Schedule & Fees
- Payment Plans are available
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cash Price|
|26-Nov-18||12-Dec-18||M/W/F||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$2,950|
Please note: All information provided is subject to change without prior notice.
You might also be interested in:
- 4 weeks
- Champs Fleurs
- Administration fee: $150 to be paid on registration.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Late Administration fee: $175 will be charged if registration is within one week of the scheduled start date of the course.
- Payment Plan: A credit price, usually 10% more than the cash price, is available if necessary. The down payment is 60% of the credit price plus the administration fee. The remainder is paid in installments before the end of the course.